Skip to main content

LOVE AND HIP HOP ATLANTA REUNION RECAP: PART THREE


Love and Hip Hop's three part reunion special came to a halt tonight. They wasted no time getting right back into the swing of things, picking up where the drama left off last week. You guys can read my recap for part one here and part two here of the reunion special. So getting right into it, here is tonight's recap. 

  • They covered more on the fight than the actual season. It was the highlight of the entire reunion.
  • Nikko is a scrub. I absolutely believe 100% that he leaked that tape. And after tonight's episode I'm starting to think Mimi also played a part in this. After all she was mad hype to share the specifics of the tape with us. Like the fact that this was the most watched tape, passing Kim and Ray J's tape. Meaning, this was the highest paid tape as well. 
  • Ariane is that true friend that every girl needs. She gives it to you straight, no chaser. Too bad Mimi doesn't realize she is actually telling her something for her own good. 
  • Mimi only has sex with Nikko, because she cannot find anyone else to be intimate with. 
  • Nikko is still married, has admitted to having a three some, but would not own up to leaking the tape. I guess that's the reason he refused to take a polygraph test (shrugs shoulders). 
  • The Puerto Rican princess wants us all to know that she does not do drugs, she does however get high when she smokes a blunt or two but that's it!
  • Benzino rides hard for his chick, even punched Joseline when she jumped on his Althea.
  • This was the end for the Zino and Sleezy friendship. What ever happened to that restaurant that they opened you ask? You know the one where Karlie and Althea had that big blow out during the season? Yea, I don't know what happened to it either. 
It seems like season after season, the cast has to hype up the drama/ antics of their lives a little more for camera time. I do hope Mimi will finally come to her senses and realize that she can do a lot better, she has a lot going for herself and she is currently selling herself short. Not only did she allow Stevie to disrespect her, she is also allowing Nikko to do the same plus much worse. I do hope she realizes this before it is too late. Love and Hip Hop Atlanta will out run it's success one of these days and then what are you going to do? But, until then I will continue to watch faithfully every night it is on. 

I want to hear from you guys.. What did you think of this season's Love and Hip Hop? What are your thoughts on the reunion? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'...

TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF BLOGGING- DAY#23- YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS 2014?

This year we're going to do things a lot differently. My dad has to work 3-11, so I was thinking of doing a family breakfast. My mom and I will be cooking Christmas dinner. After dinner, we're going to head down to lower Delaware to visit with my baby cousins so we can give them their presents. We all work Friday, so we can't really do too much, but I do not mind spending the entire day with my family. What are your plans for Christmas?

Nicki Covers Cosmo's November Issue

I was very excited to see Nicki on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s November issue since I am a huge fan of hers.. I’m from Trinidad as well, so it is always nice to see a fellow Trinidadian that’s doing something great with their lives, as well as someone that’s a positive role model to girls all over the world.. In the article entitled  Meet The Real Nicki Minaj,  she opened up about her past struggles in life as well as contemplating suicide when things got tough..   “I kept having doors slammed in my face. I felt like nothing was working. It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was like ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life.” I was very much indulged in the article, because I felt as though I learned so much more about her, like the fact that she is the first female rapper to have seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100 list.. Although there are a few critics out there that h...