Skip to main content

LOVE AND HIP HOP ATLANTA REUNION RECAP: PART TWO


This week was the second installment of the Love and Hip Hop reunion special. And like last week's episode (Read last week's recap here), the drama was lit. So here is a recap of what went down.

  • The cast believe both Joseline and Stevie J are on some type of drug (Coke according to Benzino). I think people forget where Joseline came from sometimes. Not only was she a stripper, she was also a prostitute and hard drugs/ alcohol often play a major role when you live a lifestyle as a lady of the night. 
  • The Puerto Rican princess was gunning for every and anybody she had beef with throughout the season.
  • First, Joseline and Stevie attempted to tag teamed Benzino and Althea. 


Stevie and Joseline walking over to Benzino and Althea
                
Benzino's wifey, Althea
                 
Joseline and Stevie after the Althea and Benzino fight

  • Joseline then went after Tammy (Waka Flocka's wife). I thought this was a bitch move on Joseline's part, because Tammy was sitting pretty minding her own business when she suddenly ran up on her. And of course momma Deb had Tammy's back, because Waka was not in attendance. 
  • The only damage Joseline did to Tammy was pull out her ponytail. Tammy wanted to get back at Joseline so bad after the fight, she broke free from security and grabbed a bottle of alcohol to throw at her.
Joseline going after Tammy
                
Tammy backstage
  • While the cast was being ushered backstage to clear the stage after all the bacchanal, Joseline decided she also wanted a piece of Mimi.         
  • This episode was mainly about Joseline and Stevie, which was disappointing because I was looking forward to hearing them talk about something else. Instead, the cast was basically talking about Joseline's behavior and what sparked her violent rampage. 
  • We also learned that drugs are bad!

Mimi and Ariane after the altercation
Mimi's outfit of the night
                   
Ariane's outfit of the night
                    

Rasheeda and Kirk
                   

Photos:
Instagram
Twitter
Google Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'...

TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF BLOGGING- DAY#23- YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS 2014?

This year we're going to do things a lot differently. My dad has to work 3-11, so I was thinking of doing a family breakfast. My mom and I will be cooking Christmas dinner. After dinner, we're going to head down to lower Delaware to visit with my baby cousins so we can give them their presents. We all work Friday, so we can't really do too much, but I do not mind spending the entire day with my family. What are your plans for Christmas?

Nicki Covers Cosmo's November Issue

I was very excited to see Nicki on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s November issue since I am a huge fan of hers.. I’m from Trinidad as well, so it is always nice to see a fellow Trinidadian that’s doing something great with their lives, as well as someone that’s a positive role model to girls all over the world.. In the article entitled  Meet The Real Nicki Minaj,  she opened up about her past struggles in life as well as contemplating suicide when things got tough..   “I kept having doors slammed in my face. I felt like nothing was working. It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was like ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life.” I was very much indulged in the article, because I felt as though I learned so much more about her, like the fact that she is the first female rapper to have seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100 list.. Although there are a few critics out there that h...