Skip to main content

A LOOK INTO MY WORLD: HOW I SPENT MY LABOR DAY WEEKEND

                   

Hi loves!! I hope you all had a great and safe Labor Day weekend.. I'm not sure if I told you guys or not, but I'm actually on vacation from work. This is my second week off and I am loving it!!! I didn't go anywhere special just wanted to relax. How did you guys spend your Labor Day weekend?

FRIDAY: I took my friend and godson to one of my favorite places in Delaware, Battery Park. It was a very relaxing day..

The bridge in the distance is the Delaware Memorial Bridge
                              

The Delaware River
                              

Boats on the Delaware River
                             

                 

Taking a selfie while on the swing
                    


SATURDAY: I went out to dinner with my friend and her boyfriend, who is visiting from NY.. After dinner, we headed to Firestone (It's my new favorite hangout spot in Delaware, too bad it's only open for a few more weeks). 

Lemme take a selfie!!
                

My friend and her boyfriend

Us!!!

                   

My Outfit Of The Night:
Top: A. Byer
Shorts: Body Central
Shoes: Aldo
Bracelet: Pandora (left hand)
                Body Central (right hand)


SUNDAY: Since my friend's boyfriend is visiting from NY, we decided to take him to the mall, because let's be honest, the mall in Delaware is the busiest on the weekends.

                

Do you guys like my new glasses?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'...

TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF BLOGGING- DAY#23- YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS 2014?

This year we're going to do things a lot differently. My dad has to work 3-11, so I was thinking of doing a family breakfast. My mom and I will be cooking Christmas dinner. After dinner, we're going to head down to lower Delaware to visit with my baby cousins so we can give them their presents. We all work Friday, so we can't really do too much, but I do not mind spending the entire day with my family. What are your plans for Christmas?

Nicki Covers Cosmo's November Issue

I was very excited to see Nicki on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s November issue since I am a huge fan of hers.. I’m from Trinidad as well, so it is always nice to see a fellow Trinidadian that’s doing something great with their lives, as well as someone that’s a positive role model to girls all over the world.. In the article entitled  Meet The Real Nicki Minaj,  she opened up about her past struggles in life as well as contemplating suicide when things got tough..   “I kept having doors slammed in my face. I felt like nothing was working. It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was like ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life.” I was very much indulged in the article, because I felt as though I learned so much more about her, like the fact that she is the first female rapper to have seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100 list.. Although there are a few critics out there that h...