Skip to main content

A LOOK INTO MY WORLD: WHAT'S ON MY IPHONE


I know I say this a lot, but that's because it's true, music really is my life. Is anyone else a music junkie like myself? I swear there is a song that perfectly describes my moods/ whatever situation I'm currently going through and when I listen to that song(s) I actually feel a lot better. Am I the only one? Moving on, while everyone is anticipating the arrival of the iPhone 6 in September (9/9/14). I wanted to share my current playlist with you guys. I wanna hear from you guys, what have you guys been listening to lately? Anyone looking forward to the arrival of the new iPhone? (I AM lol).


*Bang Bang- Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj


Did anyone catch their live performance on the VMAS? Omg!! Jessie and Ariana can blow (Which we already knew). I love Ariana and I do see her trying to bring her sexy on and I don't know if it's her angelic voice or the fact that she still looks younger than she is no matter what she does. I acknowledge the fact that she's trying to show the world that she's not a little girl and maybe her current relationship status might actually change that. Btw, did you guys peep her and Big Sean holding hands back stage at the VMAS? Guess they are officially a couple now. 


*Black Widow- Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora





*Chandelier- Sia





*Anaconda- Nicki Minaj 




So I was supposed to do a post about this song/ video but never got around to it, so I'm going to do it now. I can see why there was so much controversy over the single cover/ surrounding the video, but at the same time the song is screaming sex!!! I never thought Nicki would have done a video where she twerking/ showing off her assets the way she was, but what's the point of having a big ass whether it's real or fake and not show it off? (I'm strictly talking about people in the entertainment industry). I mean honestly, what's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Nicki Minaj? Her ASS! If you say no, you're lying to yourself lol. But, what caught me by surprise in the video was her impromptu lap dance to Drake. I think it's time Nicki admits to herself that she has a thing for him, instead of teasing him like she did in the video (see below). I like the song and the video, truth be told my eyes were hooked to the screen, I don't even think I blinked lol.


What did you guys think of Nicki's VMA performance? I was a bit disappointed because I thought it would have been a longer performance. 


*Break Free- Ariana Grande





*Booty (remix)- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea





*All about that bass- Meghan Trainor





*No Flex Zone- Nicki Minaj



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'...

TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF BLOGGING- DAY#23- YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS 2014?

This year we're going to do things a lot differently. My dad has to work 3-11, so I was thinking of doing a family breakfast. My mom and I will be cooking Christmas dinner. After dinner, we're going to head down to lower Delaware to visit with my baby cousins so we can give them their presents. We all work Friday, so we can't really do too much, but I do not mind spending the entire day with my family. What are your plans for Christmas?

Nicki Covers Cosmo's November Issue

I was very excited to see Nicki on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s November issue since I am a huge fan of hers.. I’m from Trinidad as well, so it is always nice to see a fellow Trinidadian that’s doing something great with their lives, as well as someone that’s a positive role model to girls all over the world.. In the article entitled  Meet The Real Nicki Minaj,  she opened up about her past struggles in life as well as contemplating suicide when things got tough..   “I kept having doors slammed in my face. I felt like nothing was working. It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was like ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life.” I was very much indulged in the article, because I felt as though I learned so much more about her, like the fact that she is the first female rapper to have seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100 list.. Although there are a few critics out there that h...