Skip to main content

A LOOK INTO MY WORLD: "WHAT'S ON MY IPOD"

              

My love for music shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. I've even made a few blog posts talking about this very subject. So I wanted to share a list of twenty songs that I currently have on repeat, in no particular order. Enjoy!

1. Treasure- Bruno Mars



2.Dirty Laundry- Kelly Rowland




3. Freaks- French Montana ft. Nicki Minaj


4. Body Parts- Ciara 


5. Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke ft. Pharell and T.I.


6. VSOP- K. Michelle


7. Bounce It- Juicy J ft. Wale and Trey Songz 


8. Crooked Smile- J. Cole


9. No New Friends- Dj Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne


10. Love More- Chris Brown ft. Nicki Minaj


11. Same Love- Macklemore and Ray Lewis


12. Bad (remix)- Wale ft. Rihanna 


13. Come And Get It- Selena Gomez 


14. Get Lucky- Daft Punk ft. Pharell


15. Holy Grail- Jay Z ft. Justin Timberlake 


16. Poetic Justice- Kendrick Lamar ft. Drake


17. The Way- Aria Grande ft. Mac Miller


18. Free- Graffiti6 


19. I'm Out- Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj


20. Twerk It- Busta Rhymes ft. Nicki Minaj


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'...

TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF BLOGGING- DAY#23- YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS 2014?

This year we're going to do things a lot differently. My dad has to work 3-11, so I was thinking of doing a family breakfast. My mom and I will be cooking Christmas dinner. After dinner, we're going to head down to lower Delaware to visit with my baby cousins so we can give them their presents. We all work Friday, so we can't really do too much, but I do not mind spending the entire day with my family. What are your plans for Christmas?

Nicki Covers Cosmo's November Issue

I was very excited to see Nicki on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s November issue since I am a huge fan of hers.. I’m from Trinidad as well, so it is always nice to see a fellow Trinidadian that’s doing something great with their lives, as well as someone that’s a positive role model to girls all over the world.. In the article entitled  Meet The Real Nicki Minaj,  she opened up about her past struggles in life as well as contemplating suicide when things got tough..   “I kept having doors slammed in my face. I felt like nothing was working. It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was like ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life.” I was very much indulged in the article, because I felt as though I learned so much more about her, like the fact that she is the first female rapper to have seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100 list.. Although there are a few critics out there that h...