Skip to main content

My Top Songs Of 2012



So the time has come once again for me to countdown my favorite songs of 2012.. I really cannot believe the year is pretty much over.. And again although people always comment and say that over the years music has gotten worse, especially rap.. I feel as though music as progressed throughout time.. Last year I did a countdown of 100 songs, but this year I narrowed it down to 50 and believe when I say that it was a very tough decision, because I had a lot of favorite songs from this year lol.. So I hope you guys had a great year in 2012 and I want to wish everyone a bright and prosperous as well as a very happy new year!! So here is my top 100 songs of 2012 in no particular order..

1. Diamonds- Rihanna



2. Pay phone- Maroon 5


3. Dive- Usher


4. Adorn- Miguel


5. We are young- Fun


6. End of time- Beyonce


7. Refill- Elle Varner


8. Boyfriend- Justin Bieber


9. Blow Me (one last kiss)- Pink


10. We are never ever getting back together- Taylor Swift


11. Too close- Alex Clare


12. Want you back- Cher Lloyd


13. R.I.P.- Rita Ora


14. Nobody's perfect- J. Cole


15. Take Care- Drake ft. Rihanna


16. Mr. Fete- Machel Montano


17. Where have you been- Rihanna


18. Try- Pink


19. Gal a bubble- Konshens


20. Blessed- Jill Scott


21. Bruk it down- Mr. Vegas


22. Trust and Believe- Keyshia Cole


23. HYFR- Drake ft. Lil Wayne


24. Pasarela- Daddy Yankee


25. Pop that- French Montano ft. Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and Drake


26. Amen- Meek Millz


27. Don't wake me up- Chris Brown


28. Thrift Shop- Macklemore


29. Va va voom- Nicki Minaj


30. 2 reasons- Trey Songz ft. T.I


31. Wide awake- Katy Perry


32. Call me maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen


33. Mercy- Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T and 2 chainz


34. Algo me gusta de tu- Wisin y Yandel ft. T-pain, and Chris Brown


35. Pound the alarm- Nicki Minaj


36. Wild ones- Florida ft. Sia


37. Bury my heart- K. Michelle


38. Work hard, play hard- Wiz Khalifa


39. Girl on fire- Alicia Keys ft. Nicki Minaj


40. Gangnum Style- Psy


41. Wicked games- The Weekend


42. Swimming pools- Kendrick Lamar


43. Right by my side- Nicki Minaj ft. Chris Brown


44. Let me love you- Ne-yo


45. Clique- Kanye West, Jay z, and Big Sean


46. Ice- Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne


47. No lie- 2 chainz ft. Drake


48. What makes you beautiful- One Direction


49. Lights- Elle Goulding


50. No worries- Lil Wayne ft. Detail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'yanna (Biggie's daughter is all grown

STERILE PROCESSING WEEK: INTERVIEW WITH STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIANS

First and foremost, I would like to wish all of my fellow Sterile Processing Technicians a happy SPD week, I know it's almost over but thank you for your service and all you do in the field of Sterile Processing. I would also like to thank all of my colleagues for taking the time out of their busy lives to participate in this interview making this post possible.  As Sterile Processing Week wraps up, I wanted to share a more in depth behind the scenes look into the life of a Sterile Processing Technician as well as what it is we do exactly. Sterile Processing one is the most important part of patient care. It is the critical step where surgical and medical devices, supplies and equipment are prepared, cleaned, prepped, processed, stored, and eventually issued to the main OR for patient care.  As  SPD technicians although we may sometimes feel as though we are often overlooked and/ or under appreciated, we take patient safety very seriously. The Sterile Processing Department is an ex

EYE CANDY THURSDAY: BORIS KODJOE

This week's eye candy is non other, than the sexy Boris Kodjoe. Not only is he eye candy, he is also married to the beautiful and talented Nicole Ari Parker.  Long before this 'Real Husband Of Hollywood' started acting, he was actually a model. Strutting down the catwalk as well as making cameos in music videos. Check him out!