Skip to main content

Top Ten Places I'll Like To Visit (USA)


So the other day, I wrote about the top ten places outside the United States in which I wanted to travel to. And even though I left out a lot of places, I'm going to talk about the top ten places in the US that I wanna visit. Enjoy!

Miami, Florida- I've always wanted to visit Miami. Many of my friends have been and showed me the pictures and told me great stories. So I know I will love it, especially the nightlife ;).. 




New Orleans, Louisiana- I would really love to experience something different. I’m not only talking about the night life aspect of New Orleans or even Mardi Gras, because I would also like to experience that part of NOLA as well. However, the culture really interests me a lot. I’ve also been able to see a little bit of NOLA from the Real World, but I would really like to see it for myself.




Ocean City, Maryland- It’s kinda strange that I grew up in Delaware, but have never been to Ocean City, until this past summer.. Even though Delaware is pretty close in proximity to Maryland and not to mention the fact that I’ve been to Maryland quite a few times. I had so much fun there, that I definitely want to go back next summer.. 


Las Vegas, Nevada- Better known as Sin City. Again I was able to get a glimpse of Vegas from the Real World (twice), however I would really like to experience it for myself. I wanna viva las vegas and party at the Palms hotel and casino. Thinking to make it happen for my 25th birthday, but those plans are def still up in the air.. 




Myrtle Beach, South Carolina- It's such a pretty tourist attraction.. And judging from the commercials I've seen, there are a lot of activities to do.. 





Virginia Beach, Virginia- I have actually vacationed here a few years ago with my family and completely fell in love with the beauty.. I loved it here so much that I did not want to leave lol.. I will definitely go back to visit.. 




California- I have actually never been to Cali before, but I have always wanted to go.. Hopefully, I'll be able to soon.. 




Houston, Texas- Not only is Houston the largest city in Texas, it is also the forth largest city in the United States. I don't know what it is about Houston, but I'd love to go.. 




Atlanta, Georgia- I was actually strongly debating moving to Georgia, although I've never been to Georgia before (I know, it's a crazy thought lol).. I'm still thinking about it, but currently I'm gonna stay put in Delaware.. 




Maine- It's so weird, but for some reason I've always wanted to go to Maine.. It would be really interesting to learn a little more about this state.. I'm serious too.. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'...

TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF BLOGGING- DAY#23- YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS 2014?

This year we're going to do things a lot differently. My dad has to work 3-11, so I was thinking of doing a family breakfast. My mom and I will be cooking Christmas dinner. After dinner, we're going to head down to lower Delaware to visit with my baby cousins so we can give them their presents. We all work Friday, so we can't really do too much, but I do not mind spending the entire day with my family. What are your plans for Christmas?

Nicki Covers Cosmo's November Issue

I was very excited to see Nicki on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s November issue since I am a huge fan of hers.. I’m from Trinidad as well, so it is always nice to see a fellow Trinidadian that’s doing something great with their lives, as well as someone that’s a positive role model to girls all over the world.. In the article entitled  Meet The Real Nicki Minaj,  she opened up about her past struggles in life as well as contemplating suicide when things got tough..   “I kept having doors slammed in my face. I felt like nothing was working. It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was like ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life.” I was very much indulged in the article, because I felt as though I learned so much more about her, like the fact that she is the first female rapper to have seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100 list.. Although there are a few critics out there that h...