Skip to main content

TELEVISION SHOWS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN 2012

I am so excited to announce that some of my favorite television shows are coming back in 2012.. Oh how I have missed them.. Here's the list of my favorite television shows that are coming back in 2012..


1. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS- If you have not seen this show before, you need to get up on it, because it is amazing.. Tune in Monday, January 2nd at 8pm on ABC Family.. 



2. THE GAME- The game is back for it's 5th season and I cannot wait!!! Tune in Tuesday, January 10th @ 10pm on BET.. 




3. JERSEY SHORE-The gang is back for the fifth season.. Can't wait to see what drama has been brewing between Mike and Snooki.. And I wanna know why Vinny left and if they are actually gonna get a new roomie.. Tune in Thursday, January 5th @ 10pm on MTV.. 



4. MOB WIVES-The girls are back for Season Two.. Filled with hella drama.. Wonder is Karen and Drita settled their issues with each other, especially after that fight last season.. Tune in New Years Day @8pm on VH1.. 




5. DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER- The Dog and gang are back for season eight.. I actually got into this show because of my mom.. But, I love it!! Tune in January 4th (My birthday) on A&E.. 




6. TEEN WOLF- Filming for season two only began earlier this month, so obviously there isn't a premiere date just yet.. So, I guess I'll have to wait patiently for filming to wrap.. 



7. The Challenge:Battle Of The Exes- Since MTV have started these challenges I have been a huge fan.. I'm extremely excited for this season, because it's battle of the exes.. Tune in Wednesday, January 25th @10pm on MTV.. 




8. Basketball Wives Miami- The ladies are coming back for a forth season and I cannot wait.. Curious to know what really happened between Jennifer and Evelyn.. So glad Meeka isn't returning for this new season.. Tune in Monday, February 20th on VH1.. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'...

TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF BLOGGING- DAY#23- YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS 2014?

This year we're going to do things a lot differently. My dad has to work 3-11, so I was thinking of doing a family breakfast. My mom and I will be cooking Christmas dinner. After dinner, we're going to head down to lower Delaware to visit with my baby cousins so we can give them their presents. We all work Friday, so we can't really do too much, but I do not mind spending the entire day with my family. What are your plans for Christmas?

Nicki Covers Cosmo's November Issue

I was very excited to see Nicki on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s November issue since I am a huge fan of hers.. I’m from Trinidad as well, so it is always nice to see a fellow Trinidadian that’s doing something great with their lives, as well as someone that’s a positive role model to girls all over the world.. In the article entitled  Meet The Real Nicki Minaj,  she opened up about her past struggles in life as well as contemplating suicide when things got tough..   “I kept having doors slammed in my face. I felt like nothing was working. It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was like ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life.” I was very much indulged in the article, because I felt as though I learned so much more about her, like the fact that she is the first female rapper to have seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100 list.. Although there are a few critics out there that h...