Skip to main content

Two Cousins Tested.. Who’s the Baby’s Father??!!


So I was watching the Maury show the other day and believe me when I say that the Maury show really kills me sometimes.. I do not understand why these guys feel as though they can have unprotected sex with whomever they please, yet when the woman get pregnant they are automatically not the father of the children and the women are “hoes” all of a sudden.. Yet they weren't “hoes” or “loose” while you were getting your freak on now were they?..
I’m not only blaming these dudes, because some of these women on the Maury show are in fact “hoes” and do not know who the father of their children are which is very sad, because the children are the main ones that are being affected by this.. I mean come on now, do you not have any respect for yourself or any shame that you are testing like eight dudes live on national television and get mad when they are calling you out of your name? I actually saw one episode where this woman got drunk at a party and ended up sleeping with 17 dudes.. 17 paternity tests later and none of the guys were the father.. Like that is very embarrassing not only to you, but to your child as well.. And people really need to think about that before they go around having unprotected sex with different people, because these days you have no idea who has what..
Some of the dudes reactions are just priceless, especially when they find out that they are not the baby’s father.. But, don’t get it twisted, I am not judging anybody only God can judge.. Because like I said before, at the end of the day the only people that are truly suffering from the whole situation is the children, which is sad since this could be prevented from happening..
I couldn’t find the exact episode that I’m talking about in this post, so I decided to post another video instead..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'...

TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF BLOGGING- DAY#23- YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS 2014?

This year we're going to do things a lot differently. My dad has to work 3-11, so I was thinking of doing a family breakfast. My mom and I will be cooking Christmas dinner. After dinner, we're going to head down to lower Delaware to visit with my baby cousins so we can give them their presents. We all work Friday, so we can't really do too much, but I do not mind spending the entire day with my family. What are your plans for Christmas?

Nicki Covers Cosmo's November Issue

I was very excited to see Nicki on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s November issue since I am a huge fan of hers.. I’m from Trinidad as well, so it is always nice to see a fellow Trinidadian that’s doing something great with their lives, as well as someone that’s a positive role model to girls all over the world.. In the article entitled  Meet The Real Nicki Minaj,  she opened up about her past struggles in life as well as contemplating suicide when things got tough..   “I kept having doors slammed in my face. I felt like nothing was working. It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was like ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life.” I was very much indulged in the article, because I felt as though I learned so much more about her, like the fact that she is the first female rapper to have seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100 list.. Although there are a few critics out there that h...