Skip to main content

GABRIELLE UNION AND DWYANE WADE JUMPS THE BROOM


Gabrielle Union is officially Mrs. Wade! Congrats are in order to the happy couple.. The coupled tied the knot on Saturday, August 30th at the Chateau Artisan in Miami, Florida. Gabrielle Union looked stunning as she glowed in a Dennis Basso dress..

The sketch of Gabrielle's dress
                  
Gabrielle and Dennis Basso

Here are some more details from the Wade-Union wedding:

  • The bride to be and the groom arrived in style in helicopters.
  • Actress Essence Atkins officiated the ceremony, she is also Gabrielle's best friend. 
  • The total cost of the wedding was a whooping 5 million dollars, which Wade planned/ paid for.
  • The Chateau Artisan was built by Charles Sieger.
  • The guys in attendance were gifted with Bow ties and cuff links. 




  • The females in attendance were asked to wear white to match the bride, while males were decked out in black to match the groom.

  • The wedding consisted of about 200 guests.


According to E! News, It is also rumored that John Legend serenaded the couple at the wedding.

[Gossip Extra obtained a copy of the detailed wedding schedule. It shows that organizers were so paranoid to let the cat out of the bag during the months of planning that the paperwork is under the headline: The wedding of Sheik Noinu Edaw. That’s Union Wade spelled backwards!]

I must say this was very creative. As celebrities they constantly live their lives in the public eye, so it was really nice that they were able to keep such an intimate event private and under wraps. 

Pictures of some of the guest who were in attendance:

Kevin Hart and fiance, Eniko
       

Chris Bosh and wife Adrienne
Carmelo and Lala
         


Ludacris and girlfriend, Eudoxie


Pictures of the Chateau:







Photos: 
Instagram/Bob Metulus for Bob Metulus 
E! News
Google Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'...

TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF BLOGGING- DAY#23- YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS 2014?

This year we're going to do things a lot differently. My dad has to work 3-11, so I was thinking of doing a family breakfast. My mom and I will be cooking Christmas dinner. After dinner, we're going to head down to lower Delaware to visit with my baby cousins so we can give them their presents. We all work Friday, so we can't really do too much, but I do not mind spending the entire day with my family. What are your plans for Christmas?

Nicki Covers Cosmo's November Issue

I was very excited to see Nicki on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s November issue since I am a huge fan of hers.. I’m from Trinidad as well, so it is always nice to see a fellow Trinidadian that’s doing something great with their lives, as well as someone that’s a positive role model to girls all over the world.. In the article entitled  Meet The Real Nicki Minaj,  she opened up about her past struggles in life as well as contemplating suicide when things got tough..   “I kept having doors slammed in my face. I felt like nothing was working. It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was like ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life.” I was very much indulged in the article, because I felt as though I learned so much more about her, like the fact that she is the first female rapper to have seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100 list.. Although there are a few critics out there that h...