Skip to main content

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.


Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..  

 Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed.. 



My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs

  • JUICY
  • ONE MORE CHANCE
  • MO Money, Mo Problems

  • SKY'S THE LIMIT
  • Get Money
  • Hypnotize 
  • BIG POPPA
  • NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
  • WARNING 
  • NASTY GIRL

Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video.. 

Biggie with wife, Faith Evans

Biggie and Lil Kim.. 

Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy)

T'yanna (Biggie's daughter is all grown up).. 

Biggie's children (Chris and T'yanna)


Meet T'Yanna Wallace.. Interview with Hot 97.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STERILE PROCESSING WEEK: INTERVIEW WITH STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIANS

First and foremost, I would like to wish all of my fellow Sterile Processing Technicians a happy SPD week, I know it's almost over but thank you for your service and all you do in the field of Sterile Processing. I would also like to thank all of my colleagues for taking the time out of their busy lives to participate in this interview making this post possible.  As Sterile Processing Week wraps up, I wanted to share a more in depth behind the scenes look into the life of a Sterile Processing Technician as well as what it is we do exactly. Sterile Processing one is the most important part of patient care. It is the critical step where surgical and medical devices, supplies and equipment are prepared, cleaned, prepped, processed, stored, and eventually issued to the main OR for patient care.  As  SPD technicians although we may sometimes feel as though we are often overlooked and/ or under appreciated, we take patient safety very seriously. The Sterile Processing Department is an ex

EYE CANDY THURSDAY: BORIS KODJOE

This week's eye candy is non other, than the sexy Boris Kodjoe. Not only is he eye candy, he is also married to the beautiful and talented Nicole Ari Parker.  Long before this 'Real Husband Of Hollywood' started acting, he was actually a model. Strutting down the catwalk as well as making cameos in music videos. Check him out!