Skip to main content

GET TO KNOW ME BETTER



  1. Name: Nikita
  2. Nickname: Nik, Kita, Ki
  3. Birthday: January 4th
  4. Age: 24
  5. Sign: Capricorn
  6. Current Location: Delaware
  7. Nationality: Trinidadian
  8. Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall?: Summer and Fall.. I absolutely hate the cold.. 
  9. Siblings?: Yes, younger bro on my mom's side and 3 sisters and 3 brothers on my dad's side.. I'm the middle child on my dad's side..
  10. Children?: No, but I do want kids.. 
  11. Relationship Status?: That's a very good question lol.. It's interesting.. 
  12. Are you a morning or night person? Def a night person.. But, I have to become a morning person, especially with my new job..
  13. Do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Both actually..
  14. Ninjas or pirates? Umm.. Pirates..
  15. Autobots or Decepticons?: Autobots, duh!!! lol
  16. What was your favorite childhood television program?: Umm.. I had a lot.. Tom and Jerry, A pup named Scooby Doo, Rugrats, Captain Planet, Power Rangers, etc.
  17. Are you a collector of anything?: Yes, pictures!!.. I love taking pics and love saving all my old pics/ scrap booking.. 
  18. If you could be any animal, what would you be?: Ummm.. A humming bird.. 
  19. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?: Invisibility.. 
  20. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Ugh.. I don't wanna get up!!
  21. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? How much I just wanna dive under my covers..
  22. What's your favorite color? Blue, Pink and Purple (in that order lol)..
  23. What's your favorite animal? Dog..
  24. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes, both
  25. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes..
  26. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?: Nope.
  27. If you were given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?: First and foremost, I would pay off all my college debt. I'll save some. Give to my family/ close friends. Travel. Buy myself a house and car. And I'll also go back to school to get my masters.. 
  28. Have any bad habits?: I bite on my nails sometimes..
  29. List 3 of your best personality traits: Funny, Kind hearted, Smart..
  30. List 3 of your worst personality traits:Sarcastic, Attitude (sometimes), that's it.. 
  31. Have any celebrity crushes?: Drake, Daddy Yankee,Chris Brown, Pitbull, Bruno Mars, I know, I know I have a few celeb crushes.. 
  32. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: The fact that I stutter..
  33. Any tattoos or piercings? Yes my ears and navel.. One tattoo so far on my right upper back.. I want at least 6 more tattoos tho.. 
  34. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?: Smile, Eyes, Hair..
  35. Whats your dream date?: Umm.. Something creative and thoughtful that we both will enjoy..
  36. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Sense of humor, loyal, honest, smart, ambitious..
  37. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Arrogance, People who think they know it all, liars, hypocrites, Ignorance, People who act like they are better or above me (I will shut that down so quickly), etc..
  38. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Umm I'll let u know in 5 yrs if I am, because Idk if I even want to get married.. 
  39. Are you mostly a clean or messy person?: Clean.. Cannot stand a messy room, apartment or house.. 
  40. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?: Umm not sure.. Probably either New York, Florida, Arizona, California or Georgia lol..
  41. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Puerto Rico, England, Dominican Republic, Italy, France, etc. I love traveling.. 
  42. List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Get my masters, have kids, get the career of my dreams, own a house, go to a basketball game (I know very random lol).. And my list isn't in order..
  43. Name 1 regret you have: Nothing.. I live my life to not regret anything I have done.. 
  44. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Playing with my barbie dolls lol.. And not having any responsibility like bills.. (Yes, I am aware that that was two things lol)..
  45. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Being able to make my own decisions.. 
  46. What's your favorite song of the moment?: Umm.. Well, right now I'm really feeling "R.I.P." by Rita Ora, this girl can sing her behind off.. If you have no idea who she is, I recommend that you check her out.. 
  47. What's your favorite song of all time?: I have too many favorite songs of all time to write down.. Music is absolutely my life.. 
  48. What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?: Movies, Partying with friends, Hanging out with friends, etc..
  49. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?: Relax, Watch football, Cook.. 
  50. Have any hidden talents?: I like to think I could sing, idk what anyone else would say lol..
  51. You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?: Steak, Ribs, fries, doubles, baked potato, Barefoot Moscato, Ice cream, Water ice, and Potato salad.. I know, I know I'm a fat kid at heart lol.. 
  52. What would be your dream job? Marriage/ Family Counselor..
  53. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? You can't buy love or happiness, but yet love can't pay the bills lol.. But, I would rather have true love, knowing that someone will always be there for me through thick and thin.. 
  54. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? World peace, end world hunger/ poverty and for my family and I to live a comfortable life.. 
  55. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Hell no!!! I absolutely love everything about being a female.. Well, almost everything.. But, I wouldn't wanna ever be a guy lol.. 
  56. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I have absolutely no idea how to use a dish washer.. True story.. I grew up in Trinidad and I just grew up always washing dishes by hand and even when my family and I moved to the states, we always washed dishes the old fashion way.. So, although we actually have a dish washer at the house, we don't use it.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'yanna (Biggie's daughter is all grown

STERILE PROCESSING WEEK: INTERVIEW WITH STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIANS

First and foremost, I would like to wish all of my fellow Sterile Processing Technicians a happy SPD week, I know it's almost over but thank you for your service and all you do in the field of Sterile Processing. I would also like to thank all of my colleagues for taking the time out of their busy lives to participate in this interview making this post possible.  As Sterile Processing Week wraps up, I wanted to share a more in depth behind the scenes look into the life of a Sterile Processing Technician as well as what it is we do exactly. Sterile Processing one is the most important part of patient care. It is the critical step where surgical and medical devices, supplies and equipment are prepared, cleaned, prepped, processed, stored, and eventually issued to the main OR for patient care.  As  SPD technicians although we may sometimes feel as though we are often overlooked and/ or under appreciated, we take patient safety very seriously. The Sterile Processing Department is an ex

EYE CANDY THURSDAY: BORIS KODJOE

This week's eye candy is non other, than the sexy Boris Kodjoe. Not only is he eye candy, he is also married to the beautiful and talented Nicole Ari Parker.  Long before this 'Real Husband Of Hollywood' started acting, he was actually a model. Strutting down the catwalk as well as making cameos in music videos. Check him out!