Skip to main content

Two Cousins Tested.. Who’s the Baby’s Father??!!


So I was watching the Maury show the other day and believe me when I say that the Maury show really kills me sometimes.. I do not understand why these guys feel as though they can have unprotected sex with whomever they please, yet when the woman get pregnant they are automatically not the father of the children and the women are “hoes” all of a sudden.. Yet they weren't “hoes” or “loose” while you were getting your freak on now were they?..
I’m not only blaming these dudes, because some of these women on the Maury show are in fact “hoes” and do not know who the father of their children are which is very sad, because the children are the main ones that are being affected by this.. I mean come on now, do you not have any respect for yourself or any shame that you are testing like eight dudes live on national television and get mad when they are calling you out of your name? I actually saw one episode where this woman got drunk at a party and ended up sleeping with 17 dudes.. 17 paternity tests later and none of the guys were the father.. Like that is very embarrassing not only to you, but to your child as well.. And people really need to think about that before they go around having unprotected sex with different people, because these days you have no idea who has what..
Some of the dudes reactions are just priceless, especially when they find out that they are not the baby’s father.. But, don’t get it twisted, I am not judging anybody only God can judge.. Because like I said before, at the end of the day the only people that are truly suffering from the whole situation is the children, which is sad since this could be prevented from happening..
I couldn’t find the exact episode that I’m talking about in this post, so I decided to post another video instead..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBERING THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Christopher George Latore Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G., was born on May 21st 1972 in Brooklyn, NY.. On March 9th, 1997 Wallace was killed by an unknown assailant in an apparent drive by shooting in Los Angeles, California.. He was 24 years old..    Today makes it fifteen years since the tragic death of the Notorious B.I.G. In his honor, I decided to include my top ten all time favorite songs from him.. R.I.P. to one of the greatest rappers ever.. We love you and you are truly missed..  My Top Ten Favorite Biggie Songs JUICY ONE MORE CHANCE MO Money, Mo Problems SKY'S THE LIMIT Get Money Hypnotize  BIG POPPA NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WARNING  NASTY GIRL Biggie with daughter T'yanna in the Juicy music video..  Biggie with wife, Faith Evans Biggie and Lil Kim..  Biggie and Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) T'yanna (Biggie's daughter is all grown

STERILE PROCESSING WEEK: INTERVIEW WITH STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIANS

First and foremost, I would like to wish all of my fellow Sterile Processing Technicians a happy SPD week, I know it's almost over but thank you for your service and all you do in the field of Sterile Processing. I would also like to thank all of my colleagues for taking the time out of their busy lives to participate in this interview making this post possible.  As Sterile Processing Week wraps up, I wanted to share a more in depth behind the scenes look into the life of a Sterile Processing Technician as well as what it is we do exactly. Sterile Processing one is the most important part of patient care. It is the critical step where surgical and medical devices, supplies and equipment are prepared, cleaned, prepped, processed, stored, and eventually issued to the main OR for patient care.  As  SPD technicians although we may sometimes feel as though we are often overlooked and/ or under appreciated, we take patient safety very seriously. The Sterile Processing Department is an ex

EYE CANDY THURSDAY: BORIS KODJOE

This week's eye candy is non other, than the sexy Boris Kodjoe. Not only is he eye candy, he is also married to the beautiful and talented Nicole Ari Parker.  Long before this 'Real Husband Of Hollywood' started acting, he was actually a model. Strutting down the catwalk as well as making cameos in music videos. Check him out!